We are a small family owned precision job shop that works in the tire mold, medical, aerospace, packaging, pump and valve markets. We are one of Northeast Ohio's leading precision metal component manufacturers and have been for 70 years.
We are interested in adding a CNC Setup/Operator to our production team. We use Haas CNC 3- and 5-Axis mills exclusively. The equipment is well maintained and relatively new. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that has CNC setup and operating experience, desires to be part of a team and work in a safe and clean environment.
Required Qualifications Include:
- • Blueprint reading
- • Ability to utilize Mic's and Calipers
- • Knowledge of feeds and speeds for common machinable metals and plastics
- • Ability to produce tight tolerance machined parts
Reasons to Join Our "Team"
Competitive Salary and Benefits:
- • We offer competitive salaries and unique benefits that build on the industry standard.
Professional Development Opportunities:
- • Our team members grow with exposure to a wide variety of conventional and cutting-edge manufacturing technologies.
- • Our team supports community initiatives all year long because we care about our local economy and our neighbors. We don't just work here--our roots are in Akron, Ohio and we want to continue making a difference here.
• We're always innovating. Joining our team means the opportunity to work at the forefront of the precision metal industry.
Join Metalcraft Solutions: Apply for CNC Setup/Operator Position
Please share a bit of information about yourself and your experience below.